As of next Saturday 4th of Oct, you can find us at our next pop up at Bread Street Kitchen, part of the Gordon Ramsay group!
We’ll be there every Saturday from 6pm-9.00pm. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Busan Burger: 28 day aged British beef patty, dunked in our bulgogi sauce, topped with mustard pickled onions and ssamjang mayo.
- Pork Belly Bun: Sweet and spicy pork belly topped with yoghurt and mooli ‘slaw
- Spicy Chicken Bun: Slow cooked, spicy chicken topped with a tangy apple and cabbage ‘slaw.
- Gochujang Ribs: Sticky pork ribs cooked in a spicy gochujang sauce.
- K-Fries: French fries, topped with Korean style beef mince, kimchi, spring onions and cheese.
- Korean Fried Chicken: Extra crispy chicken wings, covered in K-style sweet chilli sauce and served with pickled mooli.
The talented guys at Bread Street have been mixing up exclusive cocktails with high-end Hwayo soju and the super amazing DJ Joonki will be back with his original mix of old school Korean hip hop.
Come and join us, it’s going be a BLAST!
Bread Street Kitchen Bar, 10 Bread Street, London EC4M 9AB.